Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dream: March 23

I'm at the office. We're preparing for a party. Michelle P. makes an announcement about the party that is met with cheers and applause. I'm at my desk taking care of my plant. It needs repotting. As I'm emptying the dirt from the pot I discover another plant under the
first one that is just about dead. It throw it out and begin to put new soil into the pot. I don't have enough so I get the bag of soil from under my desk and top up the pot. The pot is too deep for the plant and I need a lot of soil to fill it up. As I'm doing this, Will
G. whose desk is kinda near mine starts playing Christian music. The volume is turned up quite high, and I'm getting annoyed. The party is starting at the other end of the office,and I walk over. Everyone's getting juice. We start making a fresh batch of lime juice. Michelle
goes out to the caterer to get the food. After a while I walk over to the other end of the office where there's a competition for prizes - pick a number and get the corresponding prize. A girl ahead of picks a number, and, from a red and white striped gift wrapped package wins a $200 gift certificate. I'm next. I pick the number 6 and get a brown paper bag which, when opened, reveals a red whistle. I am somewhat disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment